Learn English at the moment it is very important , also that are indispensable to gain knowledge , many people thinks that
the English language difficult , so I think its right , because the most people in the world speak English , I think the English was
difficult for me for many reason , first of all , the English language have many new vocabulary , also many of things are difficult
pronunciation , and the most student think the grammar was complex understanding , so thats a lot of people are unable to learn
these language , In addition it isn`t easy to distinguish between the present continuous or present simple , second American english is
, very different to another English accent , now I studied for five years but I can` t distinguishes between the noun , adjective or adverb
English is a language that one need to be very cautious , in the past when I was in high school my teacher did`t help me when I need
help , so toady I faced many problem to how I can Learn English , third when I in class I can`t listen my teacher ,
because he talk very fast and I can`t understand what he said or what he explain .
Today I now how I can improve my English language , they are many reasons to improve my language , first you should study
hard , and memorizing new vocabulary when you Finished class , also you must do your home work when your teacher ordered
for you , second , you should buy books for reading and writing , to improve your hand to writing or to reading , and reading every
day , story or news paper , third you should form relationships with friends they can`t speak your language , also in your class you
should stay with a person who have native language to improve your speaking and listening , In addition you should`t shame
or lack of fear , also you can ask your teacher if you have question or If you didn`t understand what he said .
Finally , I think the English language the most common language in the wold and you can improve your language If want and maybe
it easy or difficult .
No comments:
Post a Comment